Zamalwandle Transport Logistics
Zamalwandle Transport Logistics is a transport company based in Meyerton Gauteng and has been in business for 13 years. Zamalwandle was established in 2001 with only 4 trucks transporting stone/sand in the Vaal area. The depot is situated in the Farm Boschoek, Karee Street, Randvaal.
The company mainly focus on transportation for mining, cable and petroleum industries. The company is a level 1 BBBEE contributor.
Our fleet is made up of a combination of vehicles; MANS, Mercedes Benzes, and Scanias. Our trailers are Side Tippers, Back Tippers, Flat Beds, Low Beds, Tautliners and Tankers.
- To excel as one of the leading companies in an ever-changing transport environment by providing transport and logistics services of the best value to our clients. This we aim to do by maintaining both safety standards and high levels of client care, developing our staff and delivering on time.
- To provide our clients with service that is synonymous with professionalism. We motivate our staff to practice good moral and ethical values, thus securing long term client relationships.
- To provide our clients with simple, cost effective solution for their cartage requirements, without compromising service.
- We commit ourselves to providing a logistical solution, tailored around the client’s needs and requirements.
- To create employment opportunities for young South Africans across the country.
Zamalwandle Transport Logistics is committed to:
- Delivering efficient and reliable service at competitive prices to all clients;
- Upholding the law and the spirit of the constitution in all activities;
- Maintaining the highest standards in order to build up lasting business relationships with all our clients;
- Recognizing and rewarding employees through exceptional effort and attitude, contribute to the success of the company
- Respect – we value our relationship with customers
- Good customer care.
- Service excellence.
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Mutual trust and understanding